Monday, December 03, 2007




2nd Verse...Same as the First!






So, here I am, attempting to become a blogger in this new technology world we now live in. Where we keep in touch through emails, blogs, text messages and whatever may come next rather than picking up the phone or even a pen, but...I'm not complaining....really I'm not. I just wonder what it will be like in 20 years.



I'll start off by saying I'm probably going to be a boring blogger. I don't lead that exciting of a life, I live in Maine for goodness sake, where cow tipping is what keeps some busy on the weekends. My goal for this blog is more of a journal to look back on, I plan on writing mostly about the thing that makes up my life, who I breathe and spend every waking hour caring, thinking & worrying about. He stands about 3 feet tall, if that, lives off milk, applesauce, & chicken nuggets and tonight when I walk through the door and hear him yell out my name with excitement all my stresses of the day will disappear. Jordan is my 2 year old and is probably what will bring most readers to my blog. But Welcome anyway.






On a totally different note, and because I'm so excited about it....guess what arrived here today



.





Shh, listen, yup, that's my snowmobile calling my name!!!

No comments: