- 5 days, 4 nights in Orlando Florida (we have a couple of options of hotels to pick from, which from some of the pictures I've seen, they're beautiful.
- 4 of those days and 3 of those nights we stay at a place located right on the ocean
- Rental car. No black out dates and no cut-off on how much mileage we use.
- $100.00 off, per person for airfare
- Can bring up to 5 people
- We pick when we go
- We have to go within 2 years
ALL FOR $398!!!
So, what do you think? Am I crazy, am I a sucker? I did say to the lady "now what if this is a scam and you just want my credit card number." She then directed me to their website where it stated everything she had just told me. I made sure to read all the fine print and it seemed all Kosher. We should be getting a fed ex package this week with more info, so I'll let you know about that. I would've normally discussed this over with Darric, but she stated it was a one time deal and once we hung up the phone, the deal was no longer available. SUCKER!! I know.
So, after I got off the phone I called Darric and ratted him out for signing up for this crap. In my head, I was a little excited thinking we may be going to Florida in the next 2 years, but I was still a little angry about the whole fact too. I really hate giving my credit card number over the phone. Something a little interesting though...Darric did say that if I get any other calls like that again, to just say they NEED to call back when he was home. I asked why and he said he was working on something at the moment, but he told me it was none of my business. Well...we'll see about that. Especially considering sitting beside me on our computer desk right now is a confirmation letter stating a Las Vegas trip.....WTF!!!