Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Can Someone Please Tell Me.....

WHO stole my baby and replaced him with this YOUNG BOY because DAMN.




It does not seem that long ago that I could cradle this child in my arms and just watch him sleep for hours on end. I remember when he was first born I would sing to him and he would smile at me and it would bring tears to my eyes. Now tears are brought to my eyes out of rage when he refuses to listen to me and throws a tantrum for not getting his way. Oh, how the times have changed.



This picture was taken last weekend through Sears Portrait Studio. It was not a fun trip, I'll just say that because I know you don't want to hear the whole story of how Jordan refused to be in front of the camera, he wouldn't even stay in the room, every time the picture lady gave him a new toy to play with for the camera he threw it across the room, and this whole process was a lot more expensive then I had imagined. Oops, that's pretty much the story anyway. I will say thought that we did get maybe 2 decent pictures, but I can't post them here yet because there are eyes on here that I don't want seeing the pictures until they get them in person and you know who you are. :)

4 comments:

Kristin.... said...

Ahh yes, age 2. Makes you want to throw yourself in front of ANY moving vehicle. Sadly, it moves on to the "it's all about me, haven't you figured that out yet" threes. Don't get me started on the rest of the ages. :)
Yes, it's one of those "abhoring my children" days. :)

Kristin.... said...

But it's amazing how they go from cute little boy to GROWN UP BOY with just a haircut! I cried the day we buzzed my son's hair! Cried and cried at the big boy he became (and let me tell you, when he turned 3, he told me "I'm 3 now, I'm big!)

leigh said...

wow, it's hard to believe he's that big already! stupid emotions...

ListPlanIt said...

Wait until the day you bring home a second child. Your 1st will suddenly seem like a little adult overnight. They really do grow so fast.