Friday, December 28, 2007

Feeling Brave!!!

So, another present that my darling hubby got me that I didn't tell you about was a gift certificate to my hair salon. Since Darric had Jordan with him all morning at his sisters house in Bowdoinham and I didn't have to be to work until 3:00 I decided to treat myself.
After I made the appointment, my mind started thinking...
"Maybe I should get this really, really short. It has been driving me crazy forever! Heck if I don't like it, it'll grow back."
I go through this everytime I get a hair cut. I start to get daring and say I'm going to cut it all off and then as I sit in the chair... "Cluck, cluck, cluck." I chicken right out. Then after it's all done I regret it and say I should've got it shorter.

Today...today though, I fought off those clucks.


So, tell me what do ya think? For me, one minute I'm liking it, the next I'm not quite sure. Maybe next time I'll shave my head, ya know start from scratch.....yeah I'm just kidding.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh my God!!! You look like a movie star (or should that be SUPAHSTAH!?!)! I LOVE it. =)

Anonymous said...

I love it! I bet you've gotten a lot of compliments. We had a great visit at Christmas. Thank you for everything. Hope to see you soon.

Love,
Denise