Friday, January 18, 2008

Breathe Deep, Count to Ten...

All the kids that I've ever been around that were in their terrible two's so to speak haven't really seemed that bad. I've had all the warnings and never really thought it was a big deal, and it's never been in my list of things to worry about with my kid. Until Now...
For the last week or so, Jordan has entered maniac, syco, crazed, unbearable, his terrible two's! And I've learned something about myself as well in this last week, I can't deal with it. In this phase of Jordan's life he has learned that he can push mommy to her limit. "I can make mommy's face turn real red and make her talk real load at me." And I've come to the conclusion that I've done this too much in the past that he's now use to it and it doesn't have an effect on him.
So today I've been researching ways to stay calm. A Fellow blogger recommended this site and I think that not just mom's of 2-year-olds could use it. I am welcome to any other suggestions though.

No comments: