Sunday, August 18, 2013

Happy 8th Birthday Jordan


Jordan requested his birthday party at a local bounce house so when I realized I wouldn't have to do much work, I was all for it.



The kids had a blast jumping for the first hour. Then we had the birthday room for an hour. We ordered pizza for everyone and had chips too.


Queen City Cakes did a fabulous job on the cake, as usual. 

 I bought the yellow hats at the party store and printed out Minion eyes and glued them on them. I also got yellow bags for party favors and also put minion eyes on them.
Then it was present time. He got some clothes for school, a nice looking Red Sox hat and his fish that he caught last year at camp we got mounted for him. He was pretty proud.
 The kids popped the yellow balloons I had all over the floor and each got a picture in the Box of Shame.
Then we could bounce for as long as we wanted to after that.


 My mom's going to kill me for posting that picture of her, but it's priceless and one I want to remember. Hahaha!

Then the birthday boy ended the day with a ride in Petal's Dunebuggie.

Another great birthday party. I would highly recommend Playland Adventures in Brewer.

No comments: